Sunday, November 17, 2013

Residential Design Using Autodesk Revit 2014/ 6
Week six


The working this was very tough and the same time it was amazing. I worked with the Sections and Interior design.
 


Sections:


With Revit’s philosophy of changing everything anywhere, I can select the section mark in the section view and adjust its various properties. So, I put section marks in the plan view out the building perimeter to see everything inside the building. Then, with the longitudinal sections opened, I adjust the drawing.


 


In sections, I modified the doors, the stair, the ceiling, and added the strip footing below the foundation wall. Also, with wall sections, I set up the exterior walls and garage wall.
 


Interior design:


In interior design I will explore some interior element of floor, such as toilet room layout, kitchen cabinet, and placing furniture.


At first, I draw the three bathroom layouts; involve placing toilets, tub, sink, and the mirror.




 


After that, I started to add kitchen cabinets and appliances to my project. I placed all the cabinets in the kitchen and now working to place wall cabinets.




 


In the next week, I will add the Furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment