Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday, November 13, 2013


Residential Design Using Autodesk Revit / 5


Week five
In this week I used Revit to cover Interior and exterior elevations and investigated how Autodesk Revit generates elevations.







Setting up an Exterior Elevation:
I already have the main exterior elevations set, but I went through the steps to set one up because many projects have more than four exterior elevations.
First, I created a new elevation and then, rename it as “South- Main Entry ‘and adjusted it.



Modify an Exterior Elevation:
In the West exterior elevation view, I deleted tow windows and center the other remaining windows.
In the North Elevation, I added (Shutters (high-res): 18” x 48”) to the upper- left windows.
In the South Elevation, I added the same Shutters to the upper windows.





Modify the Interior Elevations:
In the living room, I moved the windows and add new door using “Single Entry 3: 32” x 84””door in the wall to the far left (North)
Setting up Design Options:
I setting an Entry Windows Design Option 2, changing the  three windows above the main entry door and change their type to “Double Hung With Trim 16” x 72
Entry Roof Design Option:  
I added an option for a roof over the entry door on the south elevation, and name it Entry Option 2.
Next week I will work with SECTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment