Saturday, September 6, 2014

Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation


Week 1
Dear S-STEM Scholars

Here we are again

This semester I will start new research differs from the previous research. Using Autodesk Revit 2014 to draw house, was my research through preceding semester, and I complete it successfully. This semester I will do honor math project to research about Newton's law of universal gravitation, and how we use advance calculus to solve the equations regarding to this law. My supervisor is professor Daniel Holder.  We know that Newton's law of universal gravitation states that any two bodies in the universe attract each other with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. I will post every week the steps of my research and I need your feedback to improve it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment